Somehow, I skipped March?
Anyway, here is what I want this April. This month is going to be different. This month, I'm going to actually try to get them, not just pine over them!
1. A peplum shirt. I've seen some cute ones at Forever 21, and H&M seems to be popping them out like there's no tomorrow! I like this one, but realistically, I'll probably get a more neutral one.
2. White oxfords. I've liked them for a while, in that wow-those-are-cool-but-i-cant-pull-them-of kind of way. From now on, I'm going to try to find a way to make something work if I like it enough. Since the only white shoes I have are vans, it would be great to get something cuter.
3. Hot pink jeans. Colored jeans are super in again this spring. I had some hot pink cords that I got rid of last year because I thought they made me look like a scene kid (and since I pretty much only wore "Adventure Time" t-shirts, it looked like I crawled out of Hot Topic). Total regret! I also want some royal blue ones, but I'll save those for later.
4. White blazer. I just got my first blazer a few days ago (its navy!). I don't know how I managed to last so long without this staple. White is great for spring and summer.
5. Collar necklace. I really like these, and I think the one I have now is just too much to wear as much as I'd like to. I really wish I could find some cheap ones; If you know of any, let me know!
By the way, it was just a fabulous coincidence that the stuff coordinated so well.
What do you want to buy this month? Do you have any of the above?